- Gaining insight into Autodesk Inventor’s software interface
- Making, constraining and dimensioning 2D sketches
- Creating and changing simple 3D models using a sketch and modifications
- Creating and changing secondary modifications in 3D models
- Making comparisons and working with parameters
- Manipulating the display of a model
- Duplicating geometry in a model
- Placing and securing/connecting components in assemblies
- Manipulating the display of components in an assembly
- Measuring 3D models and obtaining information about their properties
- Adapting and analysing components in an assembly
- Simulating movement in an assembly
- Creating components and modifications in assemblies
- Creating and editing a components list
- Creating and annotating drawings and views
All the course materials required are included in the price.
Cadac Virtual Desktop
The training is offered via our "Cadac Virtual Desktop" using an app installed on your hardware. This means you can follow our training remotely. Our virtual desktop runs in the cloud and is ready to provide training at any time; it is already fully installed and has the required licences and associated course materials.
The only requirements are that this app can be installed on your hardware and that each student has an internet connection of approximately 5-10 Mbit bandwidth.