The following steps need to be executed on a SharePoint server
- SharePoint is installed
- Cadac Organice Server Solutions are installed on the SharePoint server (see figure 1):
- Cadac Organice Client Integration (Required)
- Cadac Organice Transmit SharePoint Integration (Transmit)
- Cadac Organice Transmit Workbox Activities
- Cadac Organice Transmit Reporting Services
- Cadac Organice Transmit Resolver Service
- A Transmit site is available
Figure 1 Organice Server Solutions installer - feature selection
Validation steps Central Administration
- Go to Central administration
- Go to System Settings
- Go to Manage Farm Features
- Check if the following solutions have the status "Deployed":
Figure 2 SharePoint solution management - Organice Transmit solutions
- Go to Application Management
- Go to Organice Transmit Configuration
- Check if at least the following settings are filled in:
- Transmit Resolver Service UNC path
- Reporting Server URL
- Job ServersFigure 3 Organice Transmit Configuration
- Go to Monitoring
- Go to Review Job Definitions
- Check if the Organice Transmit jobs are in the list
Figure 4 Organice Transmit jobs
Validation steps Transmit site
- Open a Transmit site
- Go to Settings
- Click Organice Transmit Configuration
- Click "Test Report Server Settings"
This will validate the Transmit configuration in a Transmit report. A correct configuration is shown in figure 5.
Figure 5 Organice Transmit configuration report
Validation steps Transmit functionality
Depending on the implementation it is possible to check the functionality of Transmit. A document controller should be aware of the steps required to test the Transmit functionality. For more information on how to validate this step, please contact your Cadac functional consultant.
At Cadac, we distinguish between Sales, Service & Support. We take Sales & Service for granted. We help you purchase your product, service, training or expert and make sure you can get started without any problems. Free of charge and for nothing. You can start using your software carefree, we make sure you can get the most out of it.
Are you running into technical software problems? Then you can use Cadac Support. By submitting the correct information, we can help you as quickly as possible.