You want a specific column or specific columns not to show in your schedule even though the are needed in the schedule.
There are two ways to do so:
- The columns can be hidden using the "Hidden field" function.
- Open the "Properties" and select the [ Edit... ] button in the "Formatting" line.
- Select the "Field" that has to bee hidden
- Activate the checkbox 'Hidden field' for 'Field Formatting:'
Option 2: (surely as fast)
- Activate the "Schedule" that needs to be adjusted, give a rightmouseclick onthe column that needs to be hidden and select "Hide Column(s)"
At Cadac, we distinguish between Sales, Service & Support. We take Sales & Service for granted. We help you purchase your product, service, training or expert and make sure you can get started without any problems. Free of charge and for nothing. You can start using your software carefree, we make sure you can get the most out of it.
Are you running into technical software problems? Then you can use Cadac Support. By submitting the correct information, we can help you as quickly as possible.