To get the 'Let's Get Started' screen you'll have to reset the Autodesk activation.
- Step 1: Log out of the Autodesk Desktop app & out of Autodesk cloud-based services.
- Step 2: Go to the Windows task manager ( CTRL + SHIFT+ ESC), go to the "details" - Tab, and check if the following Services is active 'AdSSO' , If so Right mouse click --> End task. if this services is not running please proceed to the next step.
- Step 3: Open Windows Explorer and go to -> %localappdata%\Autodesk\Web Services\ -> and delete the 'LoginState.xml' file
- Step 4: Go to the Windows taskbar and type 'CMD' , Right mouse click on CMD and execute as admin by clicking 'Run as administrator'
- Step 5: Copy and paste the following rule in CMD and press <Enter>
cd %CommonProgramFiles(x86)%\Autodesk Shared\AdskLicensing\Current\helper\
- Step 6: Copy the following rule, exchange XXXX for the correct productkey (Productkeys 2020) for the productkey you are resetting, and paste this in CMD, and press <Enter>.
AdskLicensingInstHelper change -pk XXXX -pv 2020.0.0.F -lm ""
Example product specific code
f.ex. AutoCAD 2020
AdskLicensingInstHelper change -pk 001L1 -pv 2020.0.0.F -lm ""
- Step 7: After executing all the steps above, please restart the product. The 'Let's Get Started' screen will pop up. Please choose the correct activation methode.
At Cadac, we distinguish between Sales, Service & Support. We take Sales & Service for granted. We help you purchase your product, service, training or expert and make sure you can get started without any problems. Free of charge and for nothing. You can start using your software carefree, we make sure you can get the most out of it.
Are you running into technical software problems? Then you can use Cadac Support. By submitting the correct information, we can help you as quickly as possible.