AUTOCAD (LT) is already open. Another drawing is being openend from Windows explorer (double-click) but this starts a new AutoCAD (LT) session and does not add the drawing to the existing session.
- Select a DWG file
- Give a rightmousbutton click and choose Properties
- Find the 'Opens with' part, Click the [ Change... ] button
- Change the setting to the AutoCAD DWG Launcher instead of the Acad.exe / ACADLT.exe.
- When the Acad.exe / ACADLT.exe is set a new session of AutoCAD (LT) will be started with every double-click. (A Double-click can be seen as a double-click on the Acad.exe /ACADLT.exe)
- When the AutoCAD DWG launcher is set, Windows/AutoCAD will check for an active AutoCAD (LT) session and will append to this session.
At Cadac, we distinguish between Sales, Service & Support. We take Sales & Service for granted. We help you purchase your product, service, training or expert and make sure you can get started without any problems. Free of charge and for nothing. You can start using your software carefree, we make sure you can get the most out of it.
Are you running into technical software problems? Then you can use Cadac Support. By submitting the correct information, we can help you as quickly as possible.