- Making components:
- Making parametric sketches with constraints
- Component modelling, building models in a logical way
- Managing documents in the cloud
- Making assemblies:
- Placing joints in a logical way
- Using the right structure
- Bodies versus components
- Movement within an assembly
- The functioning of distributed designs within Fusion 360
- 2D drawings
- Quick and efficient creation of 2D drawings of 3D models
- Creating a ‘title block’ and customising it to your standard
- Practical examples of simulations, strength and stiffness
All the course materials required are included in the price.
Cadac Virtual Desktop
The training is offered via our "Cadac Virtual Desktop" using an app installed on your hardware. This means you can follow our training remotely. Our virtual desktop runs in the cloud and is ready to provide training at any time; it is already fully installed and has the required licences and associated course materials.
The only requirements are that this app can be installed on your hardware and that each student has an internet connection of approximately 5-10 Mbit bandwidth.