Contact & Support
Do you have a query about the ordering process, types of licences or the software? Please find below the most frequently asked questions. If you can’t find the answer to your question, please consult our service representatives, who are always happy to help.
Send us a message
You can submit your question using the form below and a member of our support team will get back to you shortly. We aim to respond within 4 hours on business days (between 7.30 AM and 4 PM).
Do you have a technical question?
If you’ve added Cadac Advanced Support to your software purchase, you can submit a ticket through our support platform. In case you haven’t purchased Cadac Advanced Support yet, you can swiftly add it through My Cadac. Cadac Advanced Support is included by standard with all Cadac software.
NedGraphics support +31 347 329 660.
I need information about:
After completing your order, you will receive an email with instructions for activation within three business days. It is advisable you remember the location you saved the file in, as you will be needing it for the installation.
You can activate the software after downloading and installing it. A 'Let's get started' window will appear the first time you run it. You need to activate the software in this window. There are several activation options depending on the version and the specific software you have installed. Go to https://manage.autodesk.com/ and click on 'All products and services'. You will find the option that applies to you under 'Activation' by the relevant software.
If you have any other questions or need help activating your software, go to https://support.cadac.com/
A licence transfer is only possible under certain strict conditions:
- It is only possible for network and standalone perpetual licences (purchase licences) with a maintenance contract.
- The reason for Transfer of Licence (TOL) is one of the following:
- Merger: several companies merge to form a new company. The new company assumes ownership of all assets of the merged companies, as well as the software for which a TOL is required.
- Acquisition: all or almost all of a company's assets, including registered software licences, are sold to a single company. The software must be transferred to the purchasing company.
- Divestment: The company concerned sells a division or an entire business unit to another company. The registered software licences used by the division or business unit concerned are transferred to the other company.
Please note! Subscriptions can only be transferred to another company if the transfer is requested within the scope of purchasing a Premium Plan. The licences of the various subsidiaries concerned can then be transferred to the parent company that purchases the Premium Plan.
Depending on your licence type, the following conditions apply:
- Subscription - Named User: although you may install the software on up to three devices, you cannot use all three installations at the same time.
- Subscription - Multiple Users: you may install the software on multiple devices. Your number of seats determines the number of concurrent users.
- Maintenance - Single User/Stand Alone: you may install the software on one office workstation and one workstation outside the office (Home-use Licence).
- Maintenance - Multiple Users: you may install the software on multiple devices. Your number of seats determines the number of concurrent users. For home use, you may borrow a licence or the contract manager can ask Autodesk for a home-use serial number.
Please note that failure to comply with these conditions may result in non-compliance with Autodesk.
Cadac also offers installation support. You can opt for this service when purchasing your software. For a one-time fee of £75, you will be granted access to an installation tool, developed by Cadac to readily set up your software with all the required settings.
Did you purchase software from us without installation support, but does it appear you require help installing your software? In that case, please purchase a Cadac Service Card for one hour.
If you have any licence-related queries when reinstalling software, please purchase a Cadac Service Card.