The Industry Expert can identify national and international trends and developments in the relevant industries at an early stage and can combine and develop these to create an integrated picture of the future. This expert works closely with other stakeholders.
He/she transcends the operational level, delivers services that have never been delivered before, bears responsibility for the actions he/she takes, shows guts and self-confidence and has an extensive portfolio of experiences.
He/she breaks entrenched habits to show that things can be done differently to raise companies to the next level. He/she develops ideas for the future, positions them in a broader context and places them in a long-term perspective.
This expert recognises the consequences of change processes for the entire organisation, the people, the work processes and the relationships in the industry.
- Bachelor- and master-equivalent professional and intellectual ability in architecture, architectural engineering, mechanical engineering, engineering or related industries;
- The Industry Expert is a senior consultant in the field of automation and digitalisation;
- This expert has extensive experience in one of the following industries: mechanical engineering, construction, automotive and transport, governments, oil and gas, civil infrastructure, etc.
- Possible job titles for an industry expert are: senior business consultant, solution architect, enterprise architect, program manager, industry expert manufacturing
Competences: daring, external awareness, independent, organisation sensitivity, vision
The Business Expert identifies market opportunities and can correctly assess their commercial value. He/she dares to voice controversial ideas, translates customer wishes into new to-be-developed goals, goes off the beaten track and makes proposals that are not always obvious.
The Business Expert can get to the heart of the matter quickly and make connections based on years of knowledge and experience. This expert knows the market and players, works independently, makes independent decisions and forms opinions based on personal insights and experience. Maintains high-quality standards in the delivery of services and uses concrete examples to support his/her arguments.
- Bachelor-equivalent professional and intellectual ability in architecture, architectural engineering, mechanical engineering, engineering or related industries;
- The Business Expert is a consultant who advises and supports to make processes more efficient using Autodesk software;
- Works in a solution-oriented manner and provides technical advice;
- Possible job titles for a business expert are: BIM consultant, PDM or PLM consultant, CPQ consultant, project manager.
Competences: commercial ability, innovative ability, independent, persuasiveness, problem analysis
The Domain Expert is the designated person for issues within a specific knowledge domain. He/she identifies possible causes of problems, creates opportunities, recognises important information, searches for relevant data, supports workflows and contributes to the development of the solution.
The Domain Expert conceives new ideas that others (first) think are impossible to implement, can cooperate with external parties based on mutual interest, possesses the required expertise and exudes professionalism. This expert demonstrates interest in his/her domain and keeps this knowledge up-to-date.
- Autodesk Certified Professional or Autodesk certified instructor and bachelor-equivalent professional and intellectual ability in architecture, architectural engineering, mechanical engineering, engineering or related industries;
- The Domain Expert offers extensive Autodesk knowledge within a specific knowledge domain;
- Ensures optimal use of Autodesk software within your process structure;
- Maintains knowledge of future trends.
- Possible job titles for a domain expert are: BIM modeller/coordinator, piping consultant, document en datamanagement specialist, CAM consultant, FEA consultant, generative design & engineering consultant, CAD automation specialist.
Competences: creativity, networking skills, presentation skills, problem analysis, subject-oriented
The Training Expert enjoys teaching others and wants to increase their problem-solving abilities. He/she enjoys testing the effect of the education and training provided. This expert can clearly articulate and fluently explain things using clear terms that are easy for others to understand, can provide examples that appeal to course participants and translate abstract information into concrete examples.
The Training Expert has the experience and the appropriate knowledge in coaching. This expert sees where the priorities lie and can adapt the education and training accordingly. He/she stimulates others to realise their own career wishes.
- Autodesk Certified Professional and bachelor-equivalent professional and intellectual ability in architecture, architectural engineering, mechanical engineering, engineering or related industries;
- The Training Expert is an experienced instructor who can help increase Autodesk knowledge within your organisation;
- Offers customised training;
- Possible job titles for a training expert are: trainer, teacher, workplace supervisor.
Competences: coaching, oral skills, help employees develop, presentation skills, subject-oriented
The Creating Expert looks further than the most obvious solution. This expert reshuffles ideas and data to come up with an innovative idea, alternative approach or unconventional solution.
The Creating Expert exhaustively and meticulously works out ideas to draft an effective plan of action with attention to detail. This expert identifies quality-improving opportunities, is critical - also of his/her own work, explains complex subjects in clear terms that others can follow easily and can translate abstract information into concrete examples.
The Creating Expert identifies priorities, takes the initiative to create new opportunities, is enthusiastic about his/her profession and demonstrates craftmanship.
- The Creating Expert is a technical engineer who creates high-quality CAD models;
- Provides support from concept to detailing, in the desired digital end formats;
- Autodesk Certified Professional;
- Possible job titles for a creating expert: builder, modeller, mechanical engineer, ontwerper.
Competences: creativity, oral skills, subject-oriented, quality-oriented, attention to detail.
|Expert level||Rates per day*||Expert compensation per day**|
*The rates per day as shown in this table may differ from actual rates.
**Actual expert compensation depends on the actual rate per day and as the expert completes more assignments, compensation increases.