Training - smartGlobe Administrator
The smartGlobe Administrator training is aimed at the System Administrator who will be responsible for installation and maintenance of the smartGlobe system. This three-day course will cover the system architecture, database concepts as well as configuration of server and client systems.
We offer a complete aeronautical charting training program.
The training can be provided at our location in the Netherlands or at your location.
- SmartGlobe client/server model
- ARINC 424 and the smartGlobe data model
- Database implementation and user management
- Check / preparation of the client/server environment
- Configuration data model
- Production management data model
- Initialise smartGlobe database, adding tablespaces, database tables, users, roles
- ARINC 424 data load, adding primary keys, referential data
- Adding initial configuration data, foreign keys and indexes
- Adding constraints, stored procedures and packages
- Adding database triggers, public synonyms, and grants, database management
- SmartGlobe client installation and configuration
All necessary materials are included in the price.
Duration: 3 days
Learning methods: Classroom, PC, practice
Participants: minimum 2, maximum 8
Would you like personal advice or more information about this training?Contact us
Personal explanation of the Training - smartGlobe Administrator?
Together we look for the best solution.
Call +31 88 322 33