Training - Computer Aided Design Basic 2D
The CAD training is aimed at aeronautical charting specialists with little or no prior computer aided drafting experience. At the end of the course the students will have sufficient knowledge of Bentley MicroStation to be able to use the relevant parts of the application effectively to create 2D drawings.
We offer a complete aeronautical charting training program.
The training can be provided at our location in the Netherlands or at your location.
- Concepts and functionalities of MicroStation
- Efficient creation and maintenance of charts
- MicroStation® basic elements and manipulations
- MicroStation® complex elements and operations
- MicroStation® preferences and settings
- MicroStation® Hatching & Patterning
- MicroStation® Import/export
- Practical exercises
All necessary materials are included in the price.
Duration: 3 days
Learning methods: Classroom, PC, practice
Participants: minimum 2, maximum 8
Would you like personal advice or more information about this training?Contact us
Personal explanation of the Training - Computer Aided Design Basic 2D?
Together we look for the best solution.
Call +31 88 322 33