Training - ARINC 424 Path and Terminator Coding
The Path & Terminator coding course has been designed as an introduction to database coding of Instrument Flight procedures.
This four-day course will cover the ARINC 424 Path & Terminator theory as well as its practical application in IAP, SID and STAR procedures.
We offer a complete aeronautical charting training program.
The training can be provided at our location in the Netherlands or at your location.
- Procedure coding methodology based on the ARINC 424 Path & Terminator concept
- History and background of the Path & Terminator concept
- Overview of Documentation and Discussion of individual Path Terminators
- Allowed Leg Combinations, Waypoint Description codes and mandatory attributes
- Application of PT concept to SID procedures, examples and commonly used PT combinations in SID procedure, Special SID coding consideration
- Application of PT concept to STAR procedures, examples and commonly used PT combinations in STAR procedure, Special STAR coding consideration
- Application of PT concept to IAP procedures, examples and commonly used PT combinations in IAP procedure, Special IAP coding consideration
- Practical exercises
All necessary materials are included in the price.
Duration: 4 days
Learning methods: Classroom, PC, practice
Participants: minimum 2, maximum 8
Would you like personal advice or more information about this training?Contact us
Personal explanation of the Training - ARINC 424 Path and Terminator Coding?
Together we look for the best solution.
Call +31 88 322 33