smartGlobe Aeronautical Utilities
The smartGlobe Aeronautical Utilities provides you with a set of tools to work in a projected environment, plotting and reading out points in latitude-longitude, and calculating and drawing geodetic lines, intersections and such.
The utilities are accessible from within the graphical environment. MicroStation (V8 or higher) is used as a graphical engine.
The most important features are:
- Creating and setting up a chart: a three- dimensional area on the globe must be projected onto the two-dimensional design plane
- Mercator, Lambert Conformal Conic and Polar Stereographic projections are supported
- Grid generation: a chart border (neatlines) and grid or graticule can be generated, with tick marks at user-defined intervals
- Performing aeronautical calculations: calculate tracks and distances and convert geographical positions to Cartesian grid positions and vice versa
- Defining and Storing Chart templates under user-defined names.
Configuration tools are included to define every aspect of the graphical appearance grids and graticules.
Would you like personal advice or more information about this solution?Contact us
Personal explanation of the smartGlobe Aeronautical Utilities?
Together we look for the best solution.
Call +31 88 322 33