Professional support for your Autodesk and Cadac software
Increase your productivity with Cadac Advanced Support. Benefit from support provided by experts in your specialism who speak your language. Together, we will make sure you get the most out of your software and you'll never be stuck with unresolved queries and issues for longer than necessary.
You can easily add Cadac Advanced Support to your Autodesk software order. Did you buy software without Cadac Advanced Support and would you like to add it later? That is also possible. Log in to My Cadac and enable Cadac Advanced Support with your software.
The benefits of Cadac Advanced Support
Experienced experts who speak your language
With more than 30 years' experience, Cadac Store service team members offer you expertise across the board. They know their way round the licensing structure and software better than anyone. More than this, we provide an expert team that speaks your language, not only Dutch, English and German, but the language of your business, and your industry.
Value for money
A support subscription gives you peace of mind and certainty regarding costs for a fixed, low fee. You are able to submit your issues and queries to our experienced experts 24 hours a day. We deal with each query promptly and systematically through our easy-to-use ticketing system.
Included with Cadac software
Cadac Advanced Support is free when you purchase Cadac software. This applies to NXTdim, TheModus, Organice and Modules. This means you can ask our experts all of your software questions and in this way get the maximum out of your Cadac software.
How it works
- You need Cadac Advanced Support for all questions regarding Autodesk and Cadac software.
- An expert consultant will answer your questions using a maximum of one hour of expert assistance per ticket.
- Installations, de-installations and re-installations are excluded from Cadac Advanced Support. This also applies to licensing-related questions for re-installations.
- Executive (project) work is excluded from Cadac Advanced Support.
- For all support questions, you must submit a ticket via support.cadac.com.
Why does Cadac work with a ticket system?
When you submit a ticket, your question is sent directly to the right consultant. In this way, we can serve you as quickly and as well as possible. We also ensure that knowledge is shared via the support system so that you have more and more useful information at your disposal and can make optimum use of your software.