This article describes how to remove a team member from a team. This article is written from the perspective of a DCS administrator because he/ she is always able to remove team members from teams regardless the customer implementation.
If you want to know wich other roles can remove team members from teams in your specific situation, please contact your Cadac consultant.
1. You cannot delete team members that still have open tasks
2. You cannot delete a Team leader. Team leaders are lndicated by (TL) trailing their name
3. You cannot delete team members that are "Assigned Member"or "Controller Member" at a range assosiated to the current team.
Log on to a DCS website as a DCS Administrator.
- You then have appropriate permissions to the DCS User Management.
- The User Managment link displays in the Quicklaunch Settings section of the Navigation pane on the left
Steps to be taken to remove a team member from a team
1. Click on “User Management” to open the User Management section.
Figure 1: Quicklaunch
2. Select a team to remove a team member from.
3. Select the Member you which to remove
Figure 2: User Management
4.Click the “Remove” button at the "Members" section of the "TEAMS AND MEMBERS" ribbon.
Figure 3: TEAMS AND MEMBERS" ribbon
5. A popup opens asking for confirmation
Figure 4: "Remove member"pop up
6. Click “Remove user” to remove the selected team member.
Unavailable "Remove user" button
If the "Remove user" button is not clickable at the "Remove member" pop up this can have several causes. These causes will be discussed in the following paragraphs
Team member has open tasks
When a team member still has open tasks the "Remove member pop up shows the message "You cannot remove member <Username>, because he/ she still has open tasks."
Figure 5: Open tasks
Team member is team leader
When a team member is also the team leader the "Remove member" pop up shows the message "You cannot remove member <Username>, because he/ she is a team leader."
Figure 6: Team leader
Team member is an assigned or controller member
When a team member is an "assigned member" or "controller member" of a range assosiated to the current team the "Remove member" pop up shows the message "Cannot remove member <Username> because he/ she is assosiated to range <range>
Figure 7: Assosiated to a range
Edit the range or
Bij Cadac maken we onderscheid tussen Sales, Service & Support. Sales & Service vinden wij vanzelfsprekend. Wij helpen u met de aanschaf van uw product, dienst, training of expert en zorgen ervoor dat u probleemloos aan de slag kunt. Gratis en voor niets. U kunt zorgeloos met uw software starten, wij zorgen ervoor dat u het meeste uit uw software kunt halen.
Loopt u tegen technische softwareproblemen aan? Dan kunt u gebruik maken van Cadac Support. Door de juiste informatie in te dienen kunnen wij u zo snel mogelijk helpen