Determine the version via the DCS site
In order to determine the DCS version running in the SharePoint servers, use the following site URL:
(replace the URL in between the asterisks (*) with your company SharePoint URL)
- For SharePoint 2016: *https://yoursharepointsite.com/sites/yourprojectsite*/_layouts/16/organice.dcs/systeminformation.aspx
- For SharePoint 2013: *https://yoursharepointsite.com/sites/yourprojectsite*/_layouts/15/organice.dcs/systeminformation.aspx
- For SharePoint 2010: *https://yoursharepointsite.com/sites/yourprojectsite*/_layouts/organice.dcs/systeminformation.aspx
Figure 1: System information
Determine the version via Central Administration
- Go to Central Administration
- Click on "Application Management"
- Click on "Organice Document Control System"
The DCS version is shown under the Logging Level setting:
Figure 2: Central admin
At Cadac, we distinguish between Sales, Service & Support. We take Sales & Service for granted. We help you purchase your product, service, training or expert and make sure you can get started without any problems. Free of charge and for nothing. You can start using your software carefree, we make sure you can get the most out of it.
Are you running into technical software problems? Then you can use Cadac Support. By submitting the correct information, we can help you as quickly as possible.