You can clean up the Brava! cache if you experience:
- Files not rendering properly
- Generic errors (40X)
- White page after loading the Brava! Viewer
The following steps are used to clean the Brava! Job Processor Cache:
- Open the Brava! server in a remote desktop session
- Go to the Windows Services
Figure 1 services
- Stop the IGC JobProcessor service
Figure 2 Brava! Job Processor service
- Delete all files under the "C:\Program Files (x86)\IGC\Brava! Enterprise\Brava! Server\displaylistcache" folder
Figure 3 displaylistcache folder
- Start the IGC JobProcessor service
At Cadac, we distinguish between Sales, Service & Support. We take Sales & Service for granted. We help you purchase your product, service, training or expert and make sure you can get started without any problems. Free of charge and for nothing. You can start using your software carefree, we make sure you can get the most out of it.
Are you running into technical software problems? Then you can use Cadac Support. By submitting the correct information, we can help you as quickly as possible.