This article describes the preconditions and the steps to be taken to add a user to as a DCS Administrator.
You only add a DCS Administrator for the current SharePoint site collection.
- You need to be primary or secondary site collection administrator to add a user as DCS administrator
Steps to be taken
1. Click on “User Management” to open the User Management section.
Figure 1: Quicklaunch
2. Click the “Manage” button at the "Administrators" section of the "TEAMS AND MEMBERS" ribbon.
Figure 2: TEAMS AND MEMBERS" ribbon
3. A pop up opens that provides the possibillity to add DCS Administrators.
Figure 3: Manage DCS Administrators
4. Provide the people picker with the login name of the user.
5. Click the button "OK".
At Cadac, we distinguish between Sales, Service & Support. We take Sales & Service for granted. We help you purchase your product, service, training or expert and make sure you can get started without any problems. Free of charge and for nothing. You can start using your software carefree, we make sure you can get the most out of it.
Are you running into technical software problems? Then you can use Cadac Support. By submitting the correct information, we can help you as quickly as possible.