The following steps need to be executed on a SharePoint server
- SharePoint is installed
- Cadac Organice Licensing Suite is installed
- Cadac Organice Management Site (OMS) is installed
- Configuration of OMS site has finished
Validation steps Central Administration
- Go to Central administration
- Go to System Settings
- Go to Manage Farm Solutions
- Check if the following solutions are available:
Figure 1 Organice solutions are installed
- Go to Application Management
- Go to Organice Management Site Administration
- Check if the OMS site is installedFigure 2 OMS site installed in Central Administration
Validation steps OMS site
- Open the OMS site
- In this site you should see the web part Organice Licensing Manager
- Tick the checkbox next to the "Show Details"
- Check the Comments parameter for a recent date. This date should not be more than 1 day behind.
Figure 3 Organice Licensing Manager in the OMS site
At Cadac, we distinguish between Sales, Service & Support. We take Sales & Service for granted. We help you purchase your product, service, training or expert and make sure you can get started without any problems. Free of charge and for nothing. You can start using your software carefree, we make sure you can get the most out of it.
Are you running into technical software problems? Then you can use Cadac Support. By submitting the correct information, we can help you as quickly as possible.