During the uninstall of the IGC 5.0 Writer an pop up with an "Unhandled Exeption" with the error message "Failed to load DLL: BuERmvTS"
Figure 1: Unhandled Exception
- Copy (not move) the referenced DLL file from the ”\Windows\System32” folder to the ”\Windows\SysWOW64” folder. (Note! Or the other way around)
- Copy c:\windows\system32\buermvts.dll c:\windows\syswow64
- Once the DLL file has been copied, the Printer Driver can be removed from ”Control Panel -> Programs and Features” as usual.
- Uninstall IGC Writer from Add/Remove programs.
- After uninstallation you can delete the DLL file from the SysWOW64 directory.
- Del c:\windows\syswow64\buermvts.dll
If the first solution doesn't fix the error, use the blackice_14_cleanup application (see attachment) to remove the remaining components.
Run the application from any location. A DLL file will be placed in the same folder. Once the cleanup tool has finished successfully, reboot the server and retry the Brava! installation.
At Cadac, we distinguish between Sales, Service & Support. We take Sales & Service for granted. We help you purchase your product, service, training or expert and make sure you can get started without any problems. Free of charge and for nothing. You can start using your software carefree, we make sure you can get the most out of it.
Are you running into technical software problems? Then you can use Cadac Support. By submitting the correct information, we can help you as quickly as possible.