This article describes how to set or change a Team leader of a team. This article is written from the perspective of a DCS administrator because he/ she is always able to set or change a Team leader regardless the customer implementation.
If you want to know wich other roles can set or change a Team leader in your specific situation, please contact your Cadac consultant.
1. Most solution configurations require a Team leader
2. Most solutions use a detect function to set the Team leader as the default assigne or responsible for Task
This feature will use the first Team Lead found, to avoid confusion, it is recommended to use only ONE Team leader
Log on to a DCS website as a DCS Administrator.
- You then have appropriate permissions to the DCS User Management.
- The User Managment link displays in the Quicklaunch Settings section of the Navigation pane on the left
Steps to be taken to set or change a team leader
1. Click on “User Management” to open the User Management section.
Figure 1: Quick launch
2. Select a team to Set or change its Team Lead
Figure 2: User Managment
3. Click the “Edit” button at the "Teams" section of the "TEAMS AND MEMBERS" ribbon.
Figure 3: "TEAM AND MEMBERS" ribbon
4. A popup opens that allows you to edit the Team and specify Team Leads
Figure 4: "Edit team" pop up
5. Click the "Add" button next to the "Team leader" dropdown
6. Select one of the Team Members as a Team leader.
Figure 5: Team leader drop down
7. Remove the previous Team leader by clicking the X icon next to the name.
NOTE: It is not mandatory by software, but highly recommended to remove the previous Team leader for reasons of transparency and clean administration.
At Cadac, we distinguish between Sales, Service & Support. We take Sales & Service for granted. We help you purchase your product, service, training or expert and make sure you can get started without any problems. Free of charge and for nothing. You can start using your software carefree, we make sure you can get the most out of it.
Are you running into technical software problems? Then you can use Cadac Support. By submitting the correct information, we can help you as quickly as possible.