How to enable Brava 16 to communicate with different subnets
- Open the Brava server
- Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\IGC\Brava! Enterprise\Brava! Server
- Open the file “server.properties”
- Scroll down to the parameter “legal.ip.to.get.sessionid=”
- Change the IP from “XXX.XXX.*.*” to “*.*.*.*”
Figure 1: old IP configuration
Figure 2: new IP configuration
- Save the configuration (if you receive the message “access denied”, save the file to a different location and overwrite the original with it. Make sure to have the extension .properties)
- Restart the Apache Tomcat 7 and IGC JobProcessor Windows services
At Cadac, we distinguish between Sales, Service & Support. We take Sales & Service for granted. We help you purchase your product, service, training or expert and make sure you can get started without any problems. Free of charge and for nothing. You can start using your software carefree, we make sure you can get the most out of it.
Are you running into technical software problems? Then you can use Cadac Support. By submitting the correct information, we can help you as quickly as possible.