AutoCAD (LT) can be downloaded from the Autodesk download portal (manage.autodesk.com).
Through following steps, you will find the exact download location quickly:
- In your Internet browser, browse to: Manage.autodesk.com
- Sign in with your Autodesk Credentials
- Click 'All Products and Services'. (On the left)
- At the magnifier (search) enter: AutoCAD
- Click on the 'button' AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT
- The desired version (2024, 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020)
- The used Windows environment (WIN 64)
- The desired language (default English)
- Click the 'arrow' behind 'Install' an click 'Download'
- You are prompted to save the:
- Doubleclick the downloaded:
Following screens will appear:
- Click [ Open in Folder ] to manually start the installation using the 'Setup.exe'
Click [ Run Installer ] to start the Installation.
- Click 'Post-purchase support'
- Click 'Downloads'
- Click 'Download software'
- Under 'Self-Service option'
Click 'Can't find the product in your Autodesk Account?'
- Click 'Find a product download'
- Type: AutoCAD 2024 or AutoCAD LT 2024 (or which desired version)
- Click [ Download ] for the entire download
Click all [ Download - Part X ] one by one to download as seperate components.
Make sure pop-ups are (temporary) allowed within the Internet Browser and all files are downloaden.
At Cadac, we distinguish between Sales, Service & Support. We take Sales & Service for granted. We help you purchase your product, service, training or expert and make sure you can get started without any problems. Free of charge and for nothing. You can start using your software carefree, we make sure you can get the most out of it.
Are you running into technical software problems? Then you can use Cadac Support. By submitting the correct information, we can help you as quickly as possible.