- BIM 360 Docs & Design
- BIM 360 overview
- Managing documents
- Communication and analysis
- Revit Cloud Worksharing (collaborating in the cloud from Revit)
- Collaborating within BIM 360
- Collaborating from Civil 3D
- BIM 360 Coordinate & Build
- Coordinating models
- Managing projects
- Managing projects in the workplace
- Gaining insight into the project
All the course materials required are included in the price.
Cadac Virtual Desktop
The training is offered via our "Cadac Virtual Desktop" using an app installed on your hardware. This means you can follow our training remotely. Our virtual desktop runs in the cloud and is ready to provide training at any time; it is already fully installed and has the required licences and associated course materials.
The only requirements are that this app can be installed on your hardware and that each student has an internet connection of approximately 5-10 Mbit bandwidth.