Product description Revit 2022
Revit 2022 at the best price
Buy Autodesk Revit 2022 at Cadac Group. As Autodesk Platinum Partner we offer this powerful BIM software at the lowest price and with the best service! Avoid high subscriptions costs. At Cadac Group we guarantee the lowest price. In the unlikely event you do find a lower price, let us know and we will match our price. Discover your personal discount in My Cadac.
Revit 2022: all-round BIM software to optimize your project
Design and building projects usually consist of complicated workflows which require a smooth collaboration between professionals. Unfortunately, these processes and collaborations don’t always run smoothly. Revit 2022 is a game changer. Thanks to its wide range of features, you and your team members can work and collaborate easily. Buy Autodesk Revit 2022 at Cadac Group and give your design- and building processes a boost!
Revit 2022 offers tools designed for specific disciplines. This Autodesk software includes specialized tools for several construction professionals like architects, structural engineers and MEP engineers.
Revit 2022 focusses on five pillars: design, visualization, collaboration and interoperability. Because of this focus, Revit 2022 offers amazing design, model and documentation tools.
The software gives you the ability to optimize your design. Add architectural elements, create physical and analytical models, use Dynamo, design impressive 3D models or develop designs of electrical systems. A peculiarity of Revit 2022 is the use of parametric components. In other words, Revit 2022 is an open, graphical system for design and form-making that makes your design stage more efficient.
Improve the communication between you and your employees, partners and clients with Autodesk Revit 2022. The impressive 3D visualizations create a clear image of the project and its processes. In addition, you can add additional information on designs by means of WYSIWYG editing.
Work efficient and effective with Autodesk Revit 2022. The work-sharing tool enables a range of professionals to adapt designs in one common document that ensures projects are easier to coordinate. Conflicts and time-consuming reworks can be avoided. Revit 2022 assures the interoperability of your project. Participants can easily import, export and connect data. Autodesk Revit 2022 supports several file formats like IFC, DGN and DWG™.
Revit 2022 provides you with an overview of your project. For instance, you can generate data based on your Revit designs. Revit collects data in clear schemes. This way, you have a clear view on the required quantities to produce a particular component of your project.
What’s new in Revit 2022?
Revit 2021 has been updated to Revit 2022. Revit’s latest release includes user-requested features and various enhanced tools to improve documentation accuracy, interoperability and productivity.
You can read all about the most important updates and additions here:
- Improved interoperability: the connection between Revit and software such as Rhino and FormIt Pro has been greatly improved.
- Schedules with shared parameters: Revit 2022 now lets you use shared parameters in key schedules. This means that you can now drive geometry and control visibility of model elements within Revit families.
- Improved rebar modelling and detailing: model faster, more accurately and with greater precision when placing and manipulating rebar elements.
- Tapered walls: benefit from greater control when modelling and adjusting wall profiles that are sloped or tapered.
- Built-in PDF Export: use PDF Export to export views and sheets of your model from Revit, and apply custom naming rules when batch exporting your PDF files.
- Improved documentation efficiency: you can now easily record and more effectively communicate your design options thanks to improved planning and annotation tools.
- Dynamo for Revit 2.10: the latest release of Revit 2022 supports Python 3, introduces Node AutoComplete, improves node performance and includes new training resources.
- Generative design: Revit has made enormous progress in generative design. These enhancements include new sample studies, better file handling and streamlined tools for Dynamo.
Discover how the latest Revit tools work on our YouTube channel.
Which Autodesk Revit 2022 license fits my needs?
Move forward with Revit 2022. This software helps you to facilitate your design and building process. Get rid of time-consuming and inefficient workflows and buy Revit 2022 at Cadac Group.
Get started quickly with Revit 2022. Choose installation help and we guarantee a smooth and rapid implementation. Furthermore, Autodesk Support is always included in our licenses, but you can also select Cadac Support for more comprehensive help from our experts. Any questions? Please contact us via the contact form.